“In heaven, to know is to see. On Earth, to remember.” - Philo

Updated: 24th of Oct 2007

New chapters added!

An Introductory Epistle

I have always felt drawn to that region no man, yet, can physically enter. Its doors are eternally shut and we can only glimpse through the keyhole. What has been has been and it is for anyone who lived to see to do justice and not misrepresent or shed prejudice on those past events. Ever since school, though, I have felt very disappointed on the history books I had to study and the older I got the more suspicious I became. Who had written them and for what purpose?

A lot of what I was interested in was never mentioned and when I asked questions I was rarely answered. I realized that there was a whole hidden history that for some reason wasn’t considered worthy to read about. Why?

Why, and I can only speak for myself (hoping others have had better experiences), did we only study the bloodline of monarchs and the reasons and results of war? Why did we concentrate more on the first half of the 20th century than any other part of history? Why, apart from spurious reads on Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein and the industrialisation, was science completely left out? Where was the mystics? The dreamers? The real revolutionaries? The punks?

This is not an original work in the sense of content, but hopefully in the sense of design and spirit. I see this book as a compilation of the works of many authors and historians that I all salute (regardless of what I personally think of some), and I hope none feel they have been unjustly plagiarized because that has not been my intention.

Comment on: B.C. vs. B.C.E

© deviadah

Contents:

  • An Introductory Epistle
  • Alchemy (coming soon)
  • Assassins, The
  • Atlantis
  • Bibliography
  • Eleusinian Mysteries, The
  • Epiphysis Cerebri - part 1
  • Epiphysis Cerebri - part 2
  • Freemasonry (coming soon)
  • Gnostics and Gnosticism, The
  • Illuminati, The
  • Influence of the Moon, The
  • Logos: the Divine Word of God
  • Lord Impaler, The (the story of Vlad Tepes)
  • Lucifer (incomplete)
  • Magic (incomplete)
  • Mohammed and the formation of Islam
  • Original Sin
  • Paracelsus - part 1
  • Paracelsus - part 2
  • Serpent, The - part 1
  • Serpent, The - part 2
  • Seven
  • And more to come...

     Subscribe to Alternative History

    Alchemy Forums

    Click HERE to go to the forum





    Click on triangle to be re-directed to the Main Page




    Google


    Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!